New to This

WIspringer44

Been reading the Threads when I started planning this trip and have enjoyed the info you all have been writing, Thanks. I thought that I should sigh up to ask anything that might come to mind. Heading down to Northern Iowa on Saturday morning for a four day hunt. Was down there when I was younger with my dad, and hope to beable to do it with my boy someday.
Thanks again for all the good advice and good luck hunting to everyone.
Be safe and shoot straight.

I am with coot. Possible I may be able to help you. I'll be out Saturday morning for a duck hunt and then going out pheasant hunting.

I'll be in the Britt area this weekend. Only 20 minutes west. Lots of public hunting that way, I've heard good things about Mason City too. PM if you want some more details.

Thanks for the offers, I think I will try a few spots near Clear Lake the first day. If it is looking like a bust, I am bringing my laptop and will chat some more. I was down there a month ago scouting out the areas public grounds. Saw a few driving, so my hopes are high. With the weather changing every day, will have to change hunting tactics.
Leaving in the morning when I get off work. :(
Be Safe and shoot straight

Back