New to the Site

vdduplander

Hey everyone! I am new to this site but love to hunt birds all types. I am located at Fort Riley, KS. If anyone would ever want to go out and see if we can't knock some birds from the sky let me know.

I have a 1.5 year DD (wirehair), Quill, and he has really come along this season. We went out today and despite an afternoon hunt in warm conditions (45 degrees) he managed to find plenty of birds. Now if only I could shoot I should have walked away with one for sure and an ify long shot on another.

Nice to find a great site for upland hunting

Anthony

Hey everyone! I am new to this site but love to hunt birds all types. I am located at Fort Riley, KS. If anyone would ever want to go out and see if we can't knock some birds from the sky let me know.

I have a 1.5 year DD (wirehair), Quill, and he has really come along this season. We went out today and despite an afternoon hunt in warm conditions (45 degrees) he managed to find plenty of birds. Now if only I could shoot I should have walked away with one for sure and an ify long shot on another.

Nice to find a great site for upland hunting

Anthony

Welcome..Its nice to hear from as many hunters as you can,helps finding the birds much easier sometimes..Kansasbrittany is on the forum alot seems like a nice guy. Maybe sometime we can all get together and do a nice hunt some where..the more guys and dogs the better off well be..:cheers:

Sounds Good

I would love to go out and do some hunting. I am always looking for someone to go out with. Let me know sometime with a pm.

Back