New to the forum

dunadan

Hi everyone; I just want to introduce myself and say hello! My wife and I live in Littleton, she has recently traded in her camera for a shotgun We have a 5 year old black lab female who lives to play the game, and we're going to explore the walk in program for the first time this year. I look forward to talking with you and maybe eventually getting together and taking the shotguns for a walk!
Rob

Hi Rob - I live in LoHi. If you and your wife ever want someone to walk with you, I’m looking to do some public walk in this year as well. I have a one year old golden retriever who has been training out at Kiowa Creek most of the summer with me.

Thanks guys! Tyler, we used to go out to Strasburg Game Birds until Beverly passed and Bob had to shut it down...
Rob

Welcome dun! Have you hunted the public here much before? I have been at least a few trips a year for quite a while. Not a game farm but I've rarely gone and not had at least one opportunity. (That is my benchmark, as I'm a horrible shot. :) ) Are you a weekend guy or can you ever get out on weekdays?

Welcome to the forum! I have hunted SE Colorado for many years. The landowner that allows us to hunt his property called after harvest and said to not bother this year. We will hunt KS WIHA instead. One thing is for sure, if you don't go hunting....you won't kill any birds. Good luck and stay safe.

Back