New Sponsor for Tiger

Houston54

Since his little affairs have come to light, several of Tiger Woods' sponsors have dropped him.

However, Pfizer Pharmacutical has decided to sponsor him.

They are making a new drug called Tiagra.

It's good for 18 holes.

Houston is Hunter/Comic

Since his little affairs have come to light, several of Tiger Woods' sponsors have dropped him.

It's good for 18 holes.

LOL!. Thanks.

It's good for 18 holes.

On a related subject, there have been 14 women that have come forward so far who have admited to a relationship with Tiger. It is expected that at least four more will come forward because Tiger has never been known to play less than 18 holes.

I think this is completely absurd whats going on with the media pounding on the guy constantly. CBS just can't leave it alone, as if there's nothing else in the country more important to cover. Tiger isnt the only one who's done/doing this, but he is the one the media wants to keep in the spotlight. If It were Phil Mikelson it would be all over by now. I aint sticking up for Tiger, but for crying out loud, lets move on with life! He isnt the only pro athlete to have done this behind his wife's back. Anyone remember Walt Frazier (proud to have been with over 10,000 women), Magic Johnson, Mike Jordan, Charles Barkley, Dennis Rodman....and the list goes on and on. I know several pro baseball and NHL players, they all say that every hotel has a group of women standing at the door every night and each morning. Its basically take your pick. Tiger is being used as a scapegoat by the PGA. This stuff is happening all the time and every day. Its just that very few get caught and many are protected by the media reporters. These jokes are perfectly fine, but in my opinion the media had better move on to something more important.

By the way, that joke is very funny! :cheers:

I agree, dec240, the thing that is making Tiger such a prime target is. He has always refused to talk about his private life. Now that he has no way to stop it, they are going to run him into the ground......Bob

Last edited:
Anyone remember Walt Frazier (proud to have been with over 10,000 women)

I thought that was Wilt Chamberlain?? Geez lets to the math.... 10,000 women divided by x amount of years = how many women/day???:eek:

Last edited:
I thought that was Wilt Chamberlain?? Geez lets to the math.... 10,000 women divided by x amount of years = how many women/day???:eek:

LOL! Maybe you are right? Who the heck is "Walt Frazier"? I was thinking of the basketball player and may have crossed the line into Boxing? Hey, Ali did the same thing several times!

Ah... no that would be Joe Frazier the boxer that Ali used as a punching bag.

There was a basketball player by the name of Walt Frazier, dunno maybe he had a harem on the side too. but Wilt for sure liked the ladies.

Ah... no that would be Joe Frazier the boxer that Ali used as a punching bag.

There was a basketball player by the name of Walt Frazier, dunno maybe he had a harem on the side too. but Wilt for sure liked the ladies.
You're right on both counts. It was Wilt but I think he claims to have been with over 20,000 women. Walt, on the other hand, is still doing those "Just For Men" commercials with Keith Hernandez so I don't think he did as well with the ladies. :D

Back