New MN member

GSP11

Hello fellow upland crazies,

Been following the UPH website for awhile and thought I'd finally join. It was a pleasure meeting some of the gang at a UPH game farm hunt in Minnesota late last year thanks to an invite from the Lone Rooster.

I've been hunting pheasants for a few years now, last year hunted behind my German Shorthair pup and was very pleased. He's solid black and no one believes hes a pure bread GSP.

Look forward to meeting some of you and learning some new things about pheasant hunting!

-Charlie

Welcome GSP11!:thumbsup:

Welcome:thumbsup:
Did we meet at Sandpines last year during the UPH get together?

Welcome and looking forward to your posts and pics.

Hello everyone,

Sorry its taken a while for me to get back on here. Yes I hunted with a few of you at a UPH event last year. Looking forward to joining on one this year.

One thing that I can't get out of my mind was the lunch we had at the UPH event. Who made the lunch? Venison right? I'd like to get that recipe.

Once I figure this site out I'll get some photos up from last year.

Hello everyone,

Sorry its taken a while for me to get back on here. Yes I hunted with a few of you at a UPH event last year. Looking forward to joining on one this year.

One thing that I can't get out of my mind was the lunch we had at the UPH event. Who made the lunch? Venison right? I'd like to get that recipe.

Once I figure this site out I'll get some photos up from last year.

I believe that you are talking about the beef that Lee (goldeneye) made.

I believe that you are talking about the beef that Lee (goldeneye) made.

Yep that was a Longhorn pulled roast beef sandwich.
It looked like this. This is goose but it looks the same. Glad you like it.

pulledgoose001.jpg

Back