niceshot

from Sioux Center,IA. Have been a "lurker" on Pheasant Country for a couple years until that site blew up. Started the preserve season on the South Fork in Dallas,SD on Oct 14 and 15 and have been shooting at "real" pheasants in both South Dakota and Iowa for about 30-35 days this season. Numbers wise, probably my best season ever. This is the first day I was not tough enough or crazy enough to challenge the weather. Head to toe Gore-Tex and a face mask still didn't make 20-30 below wind chill tempting. Please help me find Benelli-Banger, Safari, and all the other "boys" from Pheasant Country as I'm already having physical withdrawal symptoms.

Last edited:
I thought SC boys were tough and a little blizzard shouldn't bother them. Maybe you were just worried about the birds and didn't want to spook them from shelter today. Well its a good day to order pizza from the Ranch.

NICESHOT

I see another Sioux County-er. I live outside of Orange City. I see we have a lot of the same hunting habits. Hunt a lot and hunt both sides of the boarder.

Back