New Member from MN crazy abut pheasants

goldenboy

Hey guys, I am a new member to the site. I am looking forward to possiby hunting with some new guys, sharing information, and helping somebody out. I hunt a few private spots in SW Minnesota, usually a week in ND and do some guiding at a game farm when I have the time. I raise hunting golden retrievers. Just had a litter that is going to their new homes on Saturday so my girls will be ready to hunt soon! By the way, what is the general outlook for Minnesota pheasants this fall?

welcome goldenboy,

how are you & welcome to the forum im new as well...

was just on the MNDNR web site & go under hunting & then pheasant & there you have it the pheasant forcast or survey data from the roadside survey & wear they think the best hunting will be in MN this season...

it can only get better then last season in my eyes!!!

And another Mn hunter with a Golden. Max is just two - bought him from a breeder in WI. He has Top Brass in his background and he's probably the most intelligent of the five that I've had so far - stong prey drive and is pointing on most birds.
'
Jon - Minnetonka

Welcome! My outlook for MN phez is its going to be a good year! I have seen plenty of birds this year. Way more than last year.

From one Golden owner to another....welcome to the site!:thumbsup:

And another Mn hunter with a Golden. Max is just two - bought him from a breeder in WI. He has Top Brass in his background and he's probably the most intelligent of the five that I've had so far - stong prey drive and is pointing on most birds.
'
Jon - Minnetonka

Good to see other guys with Golden's who hunt! Send me pics. jonnyB did I just reply to your message about Dec. hunt? We might have to make that work if we both run goldens!!!!!!!!!!

Back