New member Benton County Area

cjc5f9

Hello all,

Moved to Iowa this summer hope to get out and get after some ringnecks this season and there is definitely a wealth of info. on here. Been living out in NY for the past few years so glad to be back in the midwest (from MO originally) and shake the rust off with my 7.5 yo GSP. Happy hunting to all this season and thanks in advance.

-Cody

Welcome. Very good group of guys here. Keep us posted on your hunts. Sounds like parts of IA saw nice increase of birds so you timing was right for that!

Welcome! I'm just a county south of you in Iowa Co. Always open to people joining in if you're interested. I hunt most weekends (when the ducks aren't flying) with my shorthair, either on my own or with a couple friends.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome everybody, got out a couple times already down in MO (pretty sad for the most part) and finally got a day to go up here and got into some birds. The dog was pretty excited, thought maybe he forgot what a pheasant was the way the hunting has been down home. PrairieBelle thanks for the invite, I'll have to shoot you an email some time.

-Thanks

Thanks for the welcome everybody, got out a couple times already down in MO (pretty sad for the most part) and finally got a day to go up here and got into some birds. The dog was pretty excited, thought maybe he forgot what a pheasant was the way the hunting has been down home. PrairieBelle thanks for the invite, I'll have to shoot you an email some time.

-Thanks

I'm terrible about checking this site but emails go to my phone so that is a good way to track me down. okmagic@gmail.com Glad to hear you guys got into some birds!

Back