New Hunter from Idaho

DaveWomach

Hey Guys,

New hunter here. My dad always hunted Pheasants, and I have fond memories of eating them... and the BB's... So I set out, trained my dog, and went on a purchased hunt in FL. Had a great time and realized I want to get involved in more hunting.

This may not be the best representation of hunting, but my German Shepherd learned to retrieve pheasant... Now I just need to distinguish alive from dead. ;) He's a duck hunter too, and does it based of scent. I'm sure a million people have done this before me, but nonetheless, I was excited to get into Pheasants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qizuwk33UAE

I hope to do some pheasant hunting in Northern Idaho this next season. If anyone is between Coeur d'Alene and Canada, let me know, I'd love to go hunting... in the mean time, I'll be shooting ducks.

Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Dave

Welcome aboard UPF, but are sure you've got time for pheasants? :D Checked out your website and found your How to Become an Operator video a total hoot. But is your interest in killing pheasants in part a reaction to bad experiences with parrots, you know, a revenge thing? JK! You've many talents.

Last edited:
Welcome Dave!! Love to see pic's and stories from around the Country!! Hope you chime in often!!:cheers:

Back