New from OK/AK

pocketrocket

Hello all,

My name is Nick, and I am currently from Oklahoma! We are about to relocate to Anchorage, AK, for work, and I have heard the upland bird hunting is different but plentiful.I haven't done much upland hunting myself, but that is about to change this year. I am working with my FBECS, she is 11 months old and if I am not mistaken, a half sibling to an ECS on the site, Rocky. I am brand new to dog training, and it has been an interesting road. My dog is trying to be patient, but she finds my progress a bit slow for her likings. Anyways, I look forward to learning more.

Haka
537887_3581091815133_1508312965_3028316_1482130861_n.jpg

Nick,

Welcome to UPH. Pull up a stool and enjoy the atmosphere. Don't be bashful and feel free to Fire away anytime.

Welcome Nick, Nice looking pup you have there. Post often and share your pups progress with us.:)

Thank you all, hopefully, there will be some progress to show. Moving has made it difficult to get out, but once we are up in settled, it will be time to get back to business full force.

I am currently in the OKC/Edmond area, but should be up in Anchorage in the next month or so.

Back