New from MN

Hey Chad, Welcome to the best pheasant hunting site on the planet. Obviously you must have a GWP. Tell us some more about your self, guns, hunting and where you live in MN.

Welcome to UPH, Being born and raised in MN. I too am very interested in what DZ is asking for.......Bob

New from MN Follow up

A bit more...I live in the St. Cloud area, married and have 2 GWPs. My gun of choice is my Ruger Red Label O/U 20 ga. I am on the board of directors for our PF Chapter and am the Legacy Leader Officer for the chapter. I'm lucky enough to sit on a state task force for PF about planned giving.
I split my hunting time between pheasant hunting and bow hunting each fall. I get to So Dak a couple of times a year and really look forward to late season, frozen slough, hunting in MN.
My dogs are 9 years and 9 weeks old so I'm having a great time with a new pup. I posted on the training forum that I am going to start a training group to meet in the St. Cloud area. I've secured 2 locations for the group to train. I look forward to engaging in great discussion and sharing information.

Chad

hey nice looking dogs

looks like a couple of bird machines.hardpoint kennel

Welcome to the site :thumbsup: Local boy I see.

Back