New from CO

gewilber

Looking for suggestions as to pheasant guides and lodging for first week of pheasant season in SD. There will be four of us and one dog. Prefer wild birds. Would appreciate any ideas as this is our first trip to SD for pheasants.
I am a senior, but can hunt, and the other three are experienced hunters.

Thanks George

welome

welcome to uph.:) you may want post your question on another part of this forum. however im sure the south dakota guys will have plenty of good info for you.:)

Forums

Being a new member I did not realize there might be a better forum for my request. what do you suggest.

Thanks for your reply and assistance. - George

gewilber

not a problem, i made a few oops myself. id post your question on the main pheasant hunting forum or the south dakota sub forum. ugiude a moderator on this sight is one of the guys your looking for, and dakotazeb, however there are many more. hope this helps. and welcome once again.

Welcome to UPH, once you get your information don't stop coming here. Drop often and discuss ideas with us.........Bob

bobeyerite

Thanks and will stay as a member. I have owned two Brits in my life - Bandit (chocolate) and Stoney (orange) and hunted both - great dogs - agree with Waterman - they were both great hunters as well as partners and friends.

George

Welcome George, glad to have you. I am sure you will not have a problem getting set up for South Dakota.

:welcome: To the site.

Back