New Emoticons

I'd like a "hat tip" emoticon. Maybe you could also add an action emoticon with a pheasant flushing and/or a guy shooting. If I only get one wish though, I'll take the hat tip emoticon and a free UPH hat...can I ask for 2 things with my one wish?

Anyone else wanna bug Webguy with any other pety (sp?) requests? This section doesn't get much action. I guess that means WG's doing a good job then:cheers:

Webguy would probably like to give you the emoticon of one finger sticking up. I had to google what the heck a emoticon even was.

Webguy would probably like to give you the emoticon of one finger sticking up. I had to google what the heck a emoticon even was.

I'd like to think I wouldn't get the middle finger emoticon for a simple suggestion. Maybe for encouraging others to join in or asking for a UPH hat AGAIN, but not for the suggestion itself.

I'm glad I could contribute to the expansion of your internet usage vocabulary.:)

Last edited:
Could have a face with it's tongue sticking outand move in some sort of manner.

Could have one sucking on it's thumb and another one with it's fingers in it's ears.

Could have one sucking on it's thumb and another one with it's fingers in it's ears.

Now we're onto something. Sure hope WG sees this, even if he does come back and flip me off. A head being inserted into an anus would be appropriate as well. A few more and we'll have to make a list of 'em and vote.

How about one taking one or both hands and do something with it's eyes.

Got to thinking and could have one shedding a tear. What made think of this is a friend lost his golden on Wed. afternoon.

Back