New 20 ga over under/ upland and clays

Purchased a 20 gauge franchi Slx last year and don’t regret it for a minute. 28 inch barrels and super light, some may think it’s too light. After I patterned the gun a couple weeks into season and gained confidence I’m really satisfied!
Hey nerd, I looked on their website when they came out with it and couldn't see a actual weight. How lite is it?

I've was looking for a 20ga field gun for a while. Finally decided on a Beretta 687 SP III 20ga / 28in barrels. Since I own a Beretta SP 12ga I decided to stay with what I know. I have only had a chance to shoot a few rounds of 5-stand with the 20ga. Very happy with my choice. Good luck with your search.

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1 was my choice, got it a few years ago and it's an absolute joy to shoot it is easily my favorite gun. Mine has the schnabel forend which I like but they don't make it that way anymore.

I have too much time on my hands! Just bought a beater on GB. I'm pretty sure it's a 70s Zoli. Owner says 5 lb. 13 oz. mod and full. double trigger o/u. Haven't had a double trigger o/u since I sold my mod. 90 marlin.

Hey nerd, I looked on their website when they came out with it and couldn't see a actual weight. How lite is it?
Bird dude little update on the weight, I weighed my Slx model it came in a 6.0 lbs.. franchi shows same weight for all three models where I was reading and that can not be true due to different materials. Every oz counts when your hauling water for 3 dogs in the desert!

Totally agree. 6lbs. is about perfect. Lightweight but can still shoot 100 rounds without pain and can shoot 3" mags (not without some pain). I do like 5.5 lbs but 100 rounds gives me a headache and 3"ers out of the question. :confused:. I don't know why I don't just buy an slx. I'm going to have to buy one or quit looking at them. I'm ruining my keyword by slobbering all over it!!

Totally agree. 6lbs. is about perfect. Lightweight but can still shoot 100 rounds without pain and can shoot 3" mags (not without some pain). I do like 5.5 lbs but 100 rounds gives me a headache and 3"ers out of the question. :confused:. I don't know why I don't just buy an slx. I'm going to have to buy one or quit looking at them. I'm ruining my keyword by slobbering all over it!!
Agree, life’s short shoot what you want!

I have too much time on my hands! Just bought a beater on GB. I'm pretty sure it's a 70s Zoli. Owner says 5 lb. 13 oz. mod and full. double trigger o/u. Haven't had a double trigger o/u since I sold my mod. 90 marlin.
FC4C0A85-E886-41E7-B8A6-3327C873AC50.jpegMay be screwed maybe not. Had a broken firing pen. Made a new one from a drill bit. Shoots fine but kicks some. I think it’s a 70 Zoloi? I got some money back from the seller for the broken pen. I can’t find anywhere on this gun where it says how long the chambers are?

Back