My faith is renewed

Glad to hear it, Bill!!! :thumbsup:

Now that Thanksgiving weekend is in the record books, me and Andy will be back at it this coming weekend! I hope the weather stays cold and maybe we will even get some moisture????

Brent

Last edited:
I found them in that bird seed field that you walked Brent. Look me up if your out here this weekend and we'll hunt a few.

Bill,
Curious on that bird seed field. What time of the day did you hit it? Do you think the cooler weather had any affect on your out come the other day? I ask because if you remember we talked about it after Andy and I hunted that field and we were both surprised that we didn't flush something out of there???

Anyway, yea if I do make it out there this weekend I'll give you a holler for sure!! I had a great time hunting with you!! A beer and dinner on me!! :cheers:

I was looking Andy over last night and his stitches are doing ok, but I had to clean him up a little bit and if I don't see more improvement by Friday night I may have to sit out this weekend too?? :mad: I don't want to cause more infections.

Back