More Quail hunting Video

Very nice. Great video and great dog work. The quail boom in Kansas is amazing! We have had a small increase in quail here in Iowa, nothing compared to what you are able to kick up in Kansas. Keep the videos coming. I love it! :cheers:

Very nice. Great video and great dog work. The quail boom in Kansas is amazing! We have had a small increase in quail here in Iowa, nothing compared to what you are able to kick up in Kansas. Keep the videos coming. I love it! :cheers:

I was thinking of getting an Iowa license after the first instead of kansas. Pheasant hunt till the tenth and quail hunt in southeast Iowa. Sounds like you would not advise it. NW missouri is okay for quail. Not sure about kansas. Heading out tomorrow to kansas.

Good video. I have learned much about kansas quail hunting.

Crossing shot. If you wanted to hunt for quail in Iowa I think you could find a covey or two, that is not what I was getting at. Do we have Kansas numbers of quail, definitely not. I would suggest to you if you wanted to hunt SE Iowa for quail and pheasant to try the Lake Sugema public area. The quail are there in spots and so are the pheasant, it is public land so the area does receive some pressure but I think you could be productive. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Thank you. Did not go today due to rain. Will go to kansas tomorrow. Last two hunts in Missouri got seven quail total. Saw some roosters. Weather interfering with Kansas all season. Disappointed except weather might be good for the birds.

Back