More 2007 season pics

sage

here are some of my 2007 hunting season. the one with sage is her first retrieve...

100_1284.jpg

100_1283.jpg

100_1244.jpg

100_1238.jpg

thanks guys thats was a great group we hunt every year on opening day for the past 10 years... 2 guys are from kantucky(sorry if spelled wrong)... thats day we got skunked all day intill about 4 oclock on the way back to the truck.. on the one sage has is the only one we saw... just to much corn in the field yet that day....

crockett if u look in the first pic u can see a real young bird... didnt know what it was at first then it cackeled so i shot lol

Yeah, saw that one there. I hunt with a guy sometimes who has the sharpest eye for those birds. Twice he has shot a bird that I was SURE was a hen. Both times he was right - young rooster! The only one that I've ever shot like that was one that I saw running in the corn. It stopped for a second before running across an opening and I saw the feathers and knew what it was. When it got to the blocker it flushed, she missed and it came right at me... mistake! lol!
MAN, shootin' the breeze here has me just ITCHING to get back out. I fear that some clays must die this weekend... lol!
-Croc

Yeah, saw that one there. I hunt with a guy sometimes who has the sharpest eye for those birds. Twice he has shot a bird that I was SURE was a hen. Both times he was right - young rooster! The only one that I've ever shot like that was one that I saw running in the corn. It stopped for a second before running across an opening and I saw the feathers and knew what it was. When it got to the blocker it flushed, she missed and it came right at me... mistake! lol!
MAN, shootin' the breeze here has me just ITCHING to get back out. I fear that some clays must die this weekend... lol!
-Croc

Me too Crockett. Although, I can still go to my club and hunt some eleventh hour roosters. If it stays cool enough this weekend, I will be going for the last time this year. My Vizsla never wants to quit, so I'm going to give him one more opportunity!

Paul

i know what u mean i take sage to the waterway on the farm and she always get 1 or 2 up... all i think is weres my gun lol... it getting closer with each day lol but not fast enough..
shon

Back