Montana PF gun raffle- Please look!

dustin mudd

Hi Montana PF has for several years done a 104 gun raffle. The raffle is a weekly drawing, and if you enter and win your name goes back in, so you can win more than one firearm. We draw 2 tickets weekly, and post on Mondays on the MontanaPF.org site. You can buy tickets or make donations on line to www.MontanaPF.org, or email me, and i can mail you tickets. Tickets are 50.00 each, and we sell a maximium of 3000 tickets. The drawings begin Jan. 16, 2012. The profits from the fundraiser have gone to purchase public access for hunting thru the state of Montana, for all to use! Please consider this raffle for a good cause! You can see the guns that will be given on the website!
thanks for your consideration, JIM

My email address is jimh@theredstonegroup.net

Its the last week to purchase tickets, take a look at the roster showing the 52 guns x2 that will be drawing starting mid Jan. You can buy tickets online www.MontanaPF.org.

The profits from the Montana fundraiser have been used to enhance public habitat and purchase lands for public hunting in the state of Montana for all to enjoy.

We could just use your support!

Guns are drawn every Monday, good luck, and good hunting, Dustin

Back