Mobridge area Landowners Offering Pay per day Hunting

BadgerBritt

Hello. I am from Wisconsin and plan to come to SD again this Fall despite the depressing news of the drought.
I am wondering if anyone may be able to give me any contact information for landowners in the Mobridge area that offer daily trespass fees to hunt their ground?
I have hunted the Eureka/Mobridge area a couple of times in past years on public land. It would only be two of us hunting and each of us has a dog. We would like to take a few days at least of the trip for the chance to hunt private ground and willing to do the "Pay to Play" thing for an opportunity at good/better hunting. Thank you

call the motels in the area or CC, most places would rather host 6-10 guys and make it worth their time........a 2 guy party will be lightly received, but you may find a place or two to get on....

Hello. I am from Wisconsin and plan to come to SD again this Fall despite the depressing news of the drought.
I am wondering if anyone may be able to give me any contact information for landowners in the Mobridge area that offer daily trespass fees to hunt their ground?
I have hunted the Eureka/Mobridge area a couple of times in past years on public land. It would only be two of us hunting and each of us has a dog. We would like to take a few days at least of the trip for the chance to hunt private ground and willing to do the "Pay to Play" thing for an opportunity at good/better hunting. Thank you

I would try UGUIDE

Back