Members List - Profile Question

Dewey

I noticed that there is an option to Add Album in the members profile. What purpose is this? Photos? Stories?

Using logic as my guide. Here goes. Album's are usually pictures. When you write something, they are usually kept in a Journal or Diary. That is the best I can do---Bob

I noticed that there is an option to Add Album in the members profile. What purpose is this? Photos? Stories?

It's a lace for you to upload photos from your computer. You can put all of the pictures in one album(Up to 60) or, if it is like other forums I am on, you can have multiple albums on it. Just give the album a name, put any remarks you want to make in the appropriate box, and then start uploading the pictures you want on there.

I have a few on mine if that helps you get the idea.

Thanks Denny. Yep I figured it out so I did post a few pictures to start an album for myself. I then checked out your album and I'm guessing a couple of your pictures are going to get a lot more hits than mine. :)

Thanks Denny. Yep I figured it out so I did post a few pictures to start an album for myself. I then checked out your album and I'm guessing a couple of your pictures are going to get a lot more hits than mine. :)

lol.

Just a little eye candy for the long winter.

Looks like you guys got it all figured out. Trial and error Dewey? Heck, that's pretty much how I started my company... made about a 1000 mistakes and finally started to figure it out.

Back