McHenry County IL youth hunt

1pheas4

We (mchenry county PF) have a youth hunt scheduled for Saturday morning Jan. 7th at a hunt club in Richmond IL.

Birds (all roosters) are being donated by a Pheasants Forever committee member and myself, so this hunt will be free of charge.

If you are interested please feel free to PM me. If you're just "passing by" and don't have UPH account, sign up (it only takes a minute) or visit my "contact page" on my website (in my signature).

This hunt is first come first serve so contact me ASAP.;)

Requirements:

All youth must have a valid Hunter Safety card.
Age limits are 10 years old to 16 years old
Youth must be accompanied with an adult

Nick

I'm seems as if many kids are not able to get into a hunters safety course, therefore not able to attend this or any other of our youth hunts.

I'm working with a hunting club to get the ball running on some hunter's saftey courses in the near future.

Is anyone able and willing to teach these courses? I have no experience with this nor the time so I will need others to help out with this one.

Please let me know.
Thank you for any help!

Thank you.

Last edited:
This youth hunt is booked. If you're interested in attending one in the near future or next season please feel free to contact me at any time. We'll get you're kid/s on a waiting list.;)

As far as getting some hunter safety courses rolling, I think I've found an instructor. With everything else going on the first course may not be until this spring. I'll post courses as they come up.

Webguy, I just want to thank you for allowing us to use the UPH forum for listing such events! It's really helped out. Thanks again.:cheers:

--Nick

We're getting another hunt going for February. Date and time is not yet decided. If you want to get on our waiting list please PM me.

Again, youth will have to have a hunters safety card.

Once again, a Pheasants Forever committee member will be donating all roosters for this hunt.

Note; youth will be hitting the fields with a guide. Parent/guardian will not be in the field with youth.

--Nick

Back