Male Golden Retriever Pup

bdub20

I'm in the south central missouri area looking for a golden retriever male pup. Just wondering of any good breeders. I'm willing to travel to any of the states surrounding and even up to wisconsin or minnesota since I have family up there.

Thanks.

There's a breeder in Wis. that I used a year ago - NE of Minneapolis 40 miles.

My dog is now 16 month's old and I am extremely pleased...beyond expectations!

If you're looking for a hunting Golden, I can help.

Jon
jwbast@comcast.net

There is no such thing as a hunting Golden :D

He is my boy from FC/AFC Steeple Hill Ranger x Jacos Lady Sings the Blues.
P1010181-3.jpg

There is no such thing as a hunting Golden :D

He is my boy from FC/AFC Steeple Hill Ranger x Jacos Lady Sings the Blues.
P1010181-3.jpg

i recognize the REI water jug!.......i have 2 of them, much easier handling 2-3 gal. jugs as opposed to 1-5 gal. container.....looks like you had a helluva day there! Congrats....

Great photo...your dog looks like my Max - without the blaze of white in the middle of his head and two blaze spots on his paws...

JPH or anyone else. Please let me know if you guys know a great breeder for Goldens. I am looking, in the near future, for someone who has a litter available of great hunting bloodlines. Thank you all for your time.

I bought Max from a breeder in Wisconsin - 40 miles NE of Minneapolis. He's turned out to be a fantastic dog - my 5th Golden.

He comes from the Top Brass bloodline out of the Chicago area. Google Top Brass and you can find lots of info on their line of Golden's.

E mail me if you need more info. JWBAST@comcast.net

Back