Making one last run at it.

kick them up

Well now that SHOT show is over and I am still healthy I am packing up the girls Maggie and Lizzie and heading west tomorrow for the closing weekend with some friends.
We will hunt a mix of private and public until the temps push us out Sunday. I'll post a season end report next week and the videos from the go pro.

Got a new vest coming from a manufacture that I am doing some consulting for that I plan on running to evaluate it for feedback.

For all those going out I commend you in your efforts in keeping the faith!

Kick'em Up!

How was the SHOT show? It looks like it might be completely overwhelming. In my younger days when, I was still buying bunches of that type of stuff, it would have been great (never got there)...now days I have about everything I need and lifetime supply of most consumable shooting components. I guess the PF National Pheasant Fest is about as close to a trade show that I would be going to. I just saw a pic on FB from some fellas that did well in KS, according to the story, good luck, post a few pics of the trip here.

Last edited:
How was the SHOT show? It looks like it might be completely overwhelming. In my younger days when, I was still buying bunches of that type of stuff, it would have been great (never got there)...now days I have about everything I need and lifetime supply of most consumable shooting components. I guess the PF National Pheasant Fest is about as close to a trade show that I would be going to. I just saw a pic on FB from some fellas that did well in KS, according to the story, good luck, post a few pics of the trip here.
SHOT is always busy with meetings so I don't get to really see the new stuff ironically other than our stuff. I did meet with PF and set them up with some chapter guns for 2023.

CZ will have booth at PF Fest with my co worker Dave Miller and my salesman Aaron so stop by and intro yourself and see the new 712G3 gas gun, but I have to be in Nashville for the NWTF show. I love both rooster and Turk hunting so I am good with it.

Kick'em Up!

Back