Lost Sportdog Transmitter

dakotasj

Just FYI.
Was hunting in SD last week and when I got back to the truck discovered I had lost my 1875 transmitter.
The lanyard had frayed where it connected to the transmitter. I checked my other 1875 and the lanyard was very frayed and would probably broken pretty soon. The way the lanyard connects to the transmitter you can't see where the lanyard is frayed.
These two 1875 systems are 4+ years old and I never thought to check that part of the lanyard.

Try calling Sportdog. Many years ago, I lost mine, the snap was weak and somehow became detacted on one of my first outings. They sent me a new one...used a "key ring" to secure it after that. These were the "old" style, I replace it with a new system a couple years ago and just threw out all the old stuff, figured it would be of no use to anyone, not sure if you have new or old style, the transmitters look the same if I remember right....maybe someone has an old one you can try. I will check the loop on the lanyard of my transmitter now!

Thanks.
I had called them and as has been my experience with them, they were very generous and responsive.

"Try calling Sportdog. Many years ago, I lost mine, the snap was weak and somehow became detacted on one of my first outings. They sent me a new one...used a "key ring" to secure it after that."

They did the same for me and i did the same fix.

Back