Looking for help...possible trade?

Beefyz

I've been trying to find 1-2 boxes of the old Herter's Pheasant Load of 1 1/8 oz #5s @ 1,220 w/o any luck. Would appreciate it greatly if i could find someone interested in this small trade. I have various boxes of 16ga to choose from if you want the ammo as well as components for the metallic reloading that i do. I have powders, primers, bullets, brass etc for a possible trade. I'm in south central Pa. but can travel. Thanks...

I've been trying to find 1-2 boxes of the old Herter's Pheasant Load of 1 1/8 oz #5s @ 1,220 w/o any luck. Would appreciate it greatly if i could find someone interested in this small trade. I have various boxes of 16ga to choose from if you want the ammo as well as components for the metallic reloading that i do. I have powders, primers, bullets, brass etc for a possible trade. I'm in south central Pa. but can travel. Thanks...
What gauge are you looking for?

Big R stores carry New (old box) Herter's...not sure if there's one near you though.

WELL, its good you at least saw them. I keep seeing reports from net guru's that Herter's is OOB, yet, on occasion, you walk into a Bass pro and see all the Herter's you want, but in 12 or 28 ga. Big R ?, around here ? never even heard of them, thanks. IF you did see them in 16ga hahahahah, I'd be tempted to try and figure out how we could get some to me......

I have a couple flats of them and could probably part with a couple of boxes for a 16 shooter
Problem is how to get them to you as shipping is more than the price of the shells

Back