Looking for an english springer

I picked her up Saturday. The breeder was great. He loaded up 3 young ones and an adult to show me how they hunt. We took them out one by one(each worked alongside the adult) and they retrieved some live birds and proved that they certainly were not the least bit gun shy. After the "test drive" we went back to the kennel and had them do some water retrieves in the pond behind his house and then I had the tough choice of picking one. The one I picked is a 10 month old female. They called her "Sammy" but my wife insists we call her "Brena"...so I am going with that:rolleyes:. Couldn't be happier with her and can't say enough about how great the breeder was to work with!

Last edited:
That's a first class breeder!

Can't think of a better way to show pups to a prospective owner than to have such a detailed exhibition of pup's natural abilities.

Very nice selection of breeder.

Pup is nice too. :)

Have a great life together.

springer

did you find a springer? If not I have 3 left from an April litter. Male liver and white. Female black and white. Male black and white. great blood line 3 generations field champions. all current on shots. training has begun .

Back