Looking for a started dog

bshaneb73

Open to suggestions on breed, but it needs to be a companion as well. I have a huge farm for all kinds of hunting, so the dog will have plenty of activities.
Wouldbe willing to trade hunting for dog as well. Let me know any thoughts. SHANE:cool:

Wait till you see my Pudelpointers, plus I have a started dog possibility. By the way, do you like to fish? Could cast and blast as I have a nice boat and we could fish at Mobridge.

Uncle Buck

we have a started GSP. 2yrs old Liver White Male. AKC registered. he needs birds and ran but overall a very good dog. Planning a hunting trip to SD sometime in OCT or NOV and could bring him with us if you like.

Wesslpointers

Shane I plan to be in ND about 60mi NW of you starting Oct 22 Ill have a trailer full of Wesslpointers if you would like to take a look. email me off my web site www.wesslpointer.com Thanks Bill sorry no boat ha ha

Last edited:
From a chat I had with Shane, he may be looking for a rescue type dog. Before I come out your way Shane, do you want me to check the local dog pound (Sioux Falls)? I have seen some goodlooking sporting dogs there before but their field ability unknown.

There's a liver and white Brittany up for give-away or sale in the Kansas column.

brit

Shane: Did you see the post today for a Brit that needs a home. Sounds and looks like a pretty nice pooch.

Back