looking for a shock collar for my brittany!

ndphezhunter

hey folks im wanting buy a shock collar from someone willing to sell. My brittany keeps running after the birds after they flush... Please help! preferably one with a vibration option, and a beeper would be nice to. haha

hey folks im wanting buy a shock collar from someone willing to sell. My brittany keeps running after the birds after they flush... Please help! preferably one with a vibration option, and a beeper would be nice to. haha

I would recommend that you consider a Dogtra e-collar. Two models that would work very well for you are the 280NCP or the 1900NCP. You can buy either for around $200 on eBay with "free shipping". That's a good price on a great collar that will last you for many years.

I have the older (discontinued) model 202NCP. It's a 2 dog collar and I've had it for 6-7 years without one problem. I also have Brittanys and what I really like about these collars is that the receiver unit on the collar is quite small and not so big an bulky. They also have the "vibration" mode which is generally all I need to use.

You can't go wrong with a Dogtra collar or a TriTronics. Stay away from Innotek, they are junk.

Dogtra Works Well for Me

I have the entry level Dogtra which has Vibrate, Nick, and Current buttons and adjustable voltage. Very nice, compact unit. Got mine new for less than $200 somewhere on the internet.

Dogtra NCP 175

I have a dogtra NCP 175 thats in great condition. Used very little. Doesn't have the beeper function but has the nick, vibrate and shock. Has good range. $135 shipped to your door.

Last edited:
Back