Looking for a Pudelpointer Pup

Mak44

I have a friend that is looking for a Pudelpointer pup in the PA, NJ, NY, CT, VT area.
Prefer a long hair Pudelpointer. Any leads/ info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

your friend would be better served by NOT concentrating on a long haired PP, instead a well bred one would serve him best. i have a long haired PP and combing him out daily after the hunt is a royal PIA.
also, not many breeders in the east......again, his criteria of what and where will limit the chances of getting a quality pup......focus on what's important. good luck......friend.

Thanks for the info. He use to have GSP's but couldn't keep them in the house because child has allergies.
He has his reasons for a long hair PP.... child with allergies, family wants a pup, etc..
He has friends with GSP & Setters. but not PP.

Thanks for the info. He use to have GSP's but couldn't keep them in the house because child has allergies.
He has his reasons for a long hair PP.... child with allergies, family wants a pup, etc..
He has friends with GSP & Setters. but not PP.

you might check to make sure, but i don't think PP's are hypo allergenic........i know Griffons are ok.
again, wish him the best.

Back