Looking for a English Pointer Stud

Jubilee

I am thinking of breeding my little English Pointer Lucy, she is a very solid hunter. She hunts well with other dogs, excellent retrieves to hand, honors other dogs points, and would hold a point all day if asked. She is a small pointer, but very high energy and drive. Going just as strong at the end of the day as she did at the start. I would say she is a medium to close range dog, but can strecth the distance if needed. I can email you pedigrees if you have a stud that is interested. She is Solid White with Orange ears and a small orange spot on her nose. Very sharp and holds what I consider very sharp points. She is a hunter, I have never tried to field trial her (not where it is at for me) , but there are titles in her lines. I would really like to find a male that has some Black and White markings. I am not looking to make a pile of money off of this litter, so probably looking at pick of the litter for Stud Fees or we can work something out. I am in S.E. Kansas and would like to keep the drive within @ 2 hours. I think she will be coming in season around April.

Please email me with any questions or suggestions.

Anyone else out there have a male Pointer that might me interested in "a little somethin' somethin'"?

I'm a member of a field trial club that has numerous members your way, and some others further north around my area.

If you PM me, I can get you some possible contact information just depends on what you want for a sire.

Back