Looking for a Benelli in Iowa

Shawk

Looking for 12, 20 or 28 gauge Benelli auto in excellent condition. Anyone have a newer model for sale?

I'd rather pick it up from someone in Iowa so I don't have to deal with the shipping and FFL. Thanks though!!

It is so easy to find and buy online and have it shipped to a local FFL I would suggest going that route.

Thanks Matt... I'll probably be open to that shortly... was hoping to find local if possible. It's an "extra" so I'm not in a huger hurry... but of course, it would also be nice to be done. ;)

Looking for 12, 20 or 28 gauge Benelli auto in excellent condition. Anyone have a newer model for sale?

What model of Benelli are you interested in?

Go to www.gunbroker.com At the top of the home page near the Search button click on "Advanced", scroll down and you can select a state in which to search. In the search category select "firearms", then "shotguns", then "semi-auto". Type in "Benelli" a the top under "Search Words" an click "Search". It should bring up all the Benelli shotguns for sale in Iowa. I did the search and it came up with 57 guns. Most are new but there are a few used. One very nice 12 ga. Montefeltro in Cedar Falls, IA with a starting bid of $900.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/593789569

Thanks D... I've been in Gunbroker and seen that one. I know of a seller that has a couple new Monte's for $950 as well. I'm leaning toward an M2 in 20 but would also be interested in another as well.

Have one for sale. NE iowa.M2, Very good condition. Its a spare taking up room. 30" with black matte finish. Interested call. 641-426-8288

Back