Long Underwear or Lounge Pants?

BritChaser

I used to wear long underwear on very cold days. Recently I forgot to take them and substituted some cheap cotton "lounge pants" from Walmart that I wear as PJ bottoms. They provided plenty of warmth and great freedom of movement compared to long underwear.

Last edited:
The lounge pants will look good in an old bar if you get lost on a long hunt and have to kill some time while you wait for your friends to pick you up!

Good thought! I'll have to find a real small, friendly place in a real small town where all the folks are open-minded about strangers and love everything that's new and different. Yep, that'll happen. :p

thats what i wear also on really really cold days under my heavy brush pants then i have a lighter pair for warm days i wear the long like basketball shorts under them

When it's really cold, I wear wader pants, zip pockets, with stirrup straps so they don't ride up, not waterproof though so you need a pretty good outer brush layer. I stole the idea from my duck buddies after I saw them in action. Cheap too, from Cabela's or Wally World occasionally.

Back