Lokking for a Started dog

bones

I put this up in the main forum but would like to give someone from the area first crack. Looking for a started dog. Dog will be in the home with two other dogs (retired lab and my wifes Aussie) and a cat. Definately need a female, my lab is intolerant of male dogs in his house. I am not breed specific but would prefer a pointing style dog ie.... Brittanies, GWP, GSP, English Setter, Weimiraner. Trying to keep cost under $600.00. Will drive to pick up in Colorado or Kansas. Iam located in Colorado Springs, fixing to retire from the Army after 20 yrs. Dog will also be a full time companion dog for me; dogs seem to help with my PTSD I brought back from my last Afghanistan trip.

Thanks,
bones

First things first,,,,, Thank You for your service.

for what its worth.... try getting in touch with the NAVHDA chapter not too far from Denver. Tell them your story, how fast you like to walk, the cover and the game you'll be hunting. my bet is they will know someone that can help you out.
take your time and be picky(breed)... you'll be married to this girl a long time.

http://www.navhda.us/chapterinfo.aspx

I have a really nice GSP ( Male) broke to wing ,shot and fall. He just doesn't have the run for horse back trials.

1250.00 Firm. He was a 600.00 puppy. My lost your gain.
2 yrs.old

HighTail Kennels
Elizabeth, Co.

(We do not train for the public anymore)

Back