Like new SX3 20 ga

JLP

I have a LNIB Winchester SX3 field 20 ga with 28" barrel.
I have only ran about a box and half of hunting loads through this gun. Wood is 9.9/10. I am including (5) chokes. (3) factory plus (2) Trulock chokes in LM and IM constrictions. You can text (701) 371-2163 if you want other pics or questions. $725 + $25 to ship to FFL. Thanks for looking.

Justin

$650.00 shipping included.

I have a buddy mite be interested I even thinking on it my self...

I might be up near Fargo next month if so & u still have the gun I mite stop in??? $550-$600. Seem like a nice number???

Will u be attending the pheasant fest by chance??? in mpls this FRI-SUN

I have a buddy mite be interested I even thinking on it my self...

I might be up near Fargo next month if so & u still have the gun I mite stop in??? $550-$600. Seem like a nice number???

Will u be attending the pheasant fest by chance??? in mpls this FRI-SUN

I will be down there this weekend. Thinking Friday on the PF fest. Call me if you want to meet, I will bring the gun with or hit me up if you come to Fargo.

Justin 701 371 2163

I will be down there this weekend. Thinking Friday on the PF fest. Call me if you want to meet, I will bring the gun with or hit me up if you come to Fargo.

Justin 701 371 2163

OK I'm thinking the same thing pheasant fest wise not 100% yet will be going with my buddy who likes guns lol.

I just got word I got a pheasant mount to pick up that is my reason for cold feet on gun at moment...

OK I'm thinking the same thing pheasant fest wise not 100% yet will be going with my buddy who likes guns lol.

I just got word I got a pheasant mount to pick up that is my reason for cold feet on gun at moment...

No problem. I will be around until about 12 on Sunday, so if it works out let me know.

$600.00 That is my bottom line price on this gun. Includes (5) chokes. (3) factory and (2) Trulock.

$600.00 That is my bottom line price on this gun. Includes (5) chokes. (3) factory and (2) Trulock.

Hey I'm still watching the thread got bad news from Dr so been bizzy with my dad & health issues etc. Did not make it to phez fest...

I will keep in touch ...

Sorry for leaving u hanging man been shitty last few WK for me...

Boy... someone needs to buy this thing!! I don't need it, but keep checking your ad. I hear good things about these guns. :)

Back