Liberal 1/23-1/24

djustice

Anyone in the Liberal area having any luck this weekend?

My dad, brother, and I are here from NE Oklahoma and haven't had much luck yet. We don't have a dog with us so we are doing a lot of walking. Was just curious if anyone else is having any luck?

Liberal area

I just got back from around Liberal on friday. try the area around road 4
and the county line. it's the 2nd stop light so of motel row. turn rt then lt across the R/R tracks. go west past the zig zag, where the pavement changes is the county line. also go north of Liberal to road D4, there is an old wind mill in the CRP. look for tall CRP across from feeding areas. good luck:cheers:

Take 83 north of WalMart about 2 miles to a cemetary on the right. Turn left on blacktop and 1 mile on the rt is walkin. Stay on blacktop about 2 miles and another walkin on right. Stay on blacktop around curve and another mile walkin on left. Keep going N and do not make curve to the left but keep going N and road turns to gravel. Walkin on right about 2 mi. These get hunted, of course, but pretty good grass, fairly close to feed. This time of year birds are more weird and you need to have a blocker, way ahead. We had some start coming up almost 1/4 mile ahead of the drivers last time. Its tough. If you don't have a map get one on the KW&P.

Good luck.

Back