Let's Hunt Hawai'i

Maybe webguy can get us a group discount!!!

In researching some of the outfitters in Hawaii it looks like prices from $400-500 for a half day hunt. That generally includes the guide, dog, gun and ammo. You can hunt a variety of species. Ring-necked pheasant, blue pheasant, chukars, quail and francolins. Some of the outfitters place a point value on each bird (blue pheasant 3, ring-neck pheasant 2, chukar 2, etc.) and you can shoot 14 points in a day.

A morning hunt followed by an afternoon at the beach sipping a Mai Tai. Wouldn't get any better than that! :thumbsup:

Ken, the cost of the hunt will seem insignificant after you pay for your airfare over there and a few days lodging.

But if it will help, we can probably arrange a hula lap dance for you after the hunt. :D

They not only got pheasants but the one Island and I don't remember which one has chickens running wild everywhere on the island. We had a tour bus driver that fed them at every stop. By the time we go to the last stop I was calling him the chicken man. When he stopped he put on the song the chiken dance and chickens came running from all directions as fast as they could. It was so funny even the small chicks came following the hens just as fast as they could motor.

Back