Lets help the Packers/Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right Packers need some help Winning their 14 Championship:thumbsup: Their stadium is running out of room for all the Packer greats and championship banners. Maybe the Vikings could let them put some packer greats in their stadium kind of like a good will thing:) I bet Viking fans are getting tired of the great love boat thing as their only claim to fame:D Oh and the Walker trade:thumbsup: What will happen to the Vikings this Year:eek:? Will the william sisters fall apart? Mcgrill show us why no other team wanted him? Ap go back to his fumbling ways? The return of Moss/Farve? Is the staduim going to collapse? Are the tax payers going to have to pay the the Billionares stadium? Viking sure do have great story lines much better then are the Packers going to repeat:)

Another annoying packer fan! Congrats on last years Super bowl, but don't be an idiot and strut around like you had anything to do with it.......

peterson must of threw one hell of a party for the team after he signed. they played like they were all hung over in the second half 26 yards total offense :eek: great weekend. pack wins and isu beat hawks too bad augi got beat in overtime. hey labman i will agree with you the coot does like to strut his stuff. just be glad you didnt have him for a little brother

Fans are all part of it. If it wasn't for fans no football:(. I suppose if you're a Viking fan you would wish football would end to put you out of your misery:D Boy did the Vikings look great:thumbsup: Mcgrill was the answer for sure. Ap going to end up like Sanders play for crappy team and no ring:(

So we have some little smartass on here that likes to talk alot of smack. Fans like you make kicking the packers ass much more enjoyable. Annoying, arrogant, and probably know nothing about football. Just a hop, skip, and a jump on the packer bandwagon!

Fans are all part of it. If it wasn't for fans no football:(. I suppose if you're a Viking fan you would wish football would end to put you out of your misery:D Boy did the Vikings look great:thumbsup: Mcgrill was the answer for sure. Ap going to end up like Sanders play for crappy team and no ring:(

wheee hahhhhh the coot and i are going to the metro dome to watch the pack prevail.:cheers: were going to go to green bay for the monday night game but couldnt fit it into my schedual this year.:mad: go pack go !!!!!!!

I'm going to wear my Farve jersey:thumbsup: Just to remind both sides what their missing:eek: I've found out that their are two types of viking fans. Old wise Viking fans know that someday they will win a superbowl. Just not this year:D And young immature viking fans that are angry all the time at happy, cheerful, kind packer fans that like to poke allittle fun at the Vikings:eek: Labman why ain't you trying to help the Packers? Are you already admitting their GREAT:)

How about those of us that have been Vikings fans since we were in diapers. Does that count Coot??? Arrogant fans like you is not what football is about. Trust me on that one.... Whether you've won 11 superbowls or 0, the Vikings have always been a good organization. Agree or disagree with any of that, I really could care less. Packers have been a great organization, atleast I can admit that. But, our time will come. And when it does, I won't be walking around with my nose stuck up Aaron Rodgers' ass.

I believe it's 13 champships:) NFL players use to come to base and they said they love when fans pick on each others teams it's what makes the game what it is. And he was one of the best nfl WR's. I'm curious what is football about? I'd hope you wouldnt have your nose stuckup Rogers ass if they Vikings won the SB That mean Rogers pulled a Farve or you forgot who the Viking QB was that won the SB.

Last edited:
Your not very intelligent are you, coot? When referring to Rogers, I was referring to you walking around with your nose stuck up in the air, because no other team is as mighty as the Packers(In your Mind). Do you understand now? I have many friends that are fans of other teams, but they aren't arrogant and rude like yourself. I'll leave it at that, you must be all of what, 17 years old.....

Thread closed because of the sportsman like way you fans are acting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back