Lanber o/u?

GustavDaGSP

Anybody have one i bought one about a year ago from a guy my mom worked with and it has fixed choke's in it full and mod. I stated shooting better once i got it vs. the pump i used before!

They are made in Spain. I sold the following off the Lanber web site. http://www.lanberusa.com/

Lanber. A totally reliable brand.
For over 400 years, gun making was the primary industry in the Basque region of Spain. Lanber carries on this fine tradition, producing a variety of affordable, high quality auto loaders and over and under shotguns. Lanber shotguns are designed by master craftsmen and produced using the most advanced machining technologies. The end result is a very reliable shotgun supported by the best warranty in the industry â?? a 5 year warranty!

Zeb-the best part about the gun is the guy got it from used it only a couple of times thing is still like new! Now i am sold on the o/u's :thumbsup:

Which model and gauge do you have? I bought a Browning Citori White Lightning in 16 ga. last year and it's all I used last season. My 12 ga. Benellie sat in the gun case.

12gauge i think its a mental thing when shooting double barrel you know you have to make them two count or no birds go in the bag!When shooting some of the auto's some guys just fill the air with lead and hope for the best! :D

I had a lanber 12 O/U mod/full fixed that shot very nicely. I had some reserves about buying a spanish gun to be honest, however, after researching the region where they are built, I found that the same families have been building guns in this small area for 400 years. Also after talking to an aquaintance from across the pond, he explained to me that a Lanber in the UK, is comparable to a Browning Citori in the US and is priced as such. Very interesting guns!

Back