kindness

1GB

Headed hunting this morning. But had to share something. This is why the sport of hunting will never die! I was at walmart picking up shells and a new orange hat. After getting quite frusterated by the lack of service and merchandice on the shelves, of course they had no hats! As I'm grumbeling to myself like like every other ungratefull american because I can't have something (Right Now LOL) this gray haired man (not a Walmart Employee because they are no where to be found) walkes out of the next row over and askes what I can't find. I said how can they have a hunting section with no orange hats. I'm going hunting in the morning. With out another word the man takes off his hat says here I hope this keeps you safe and walks away.
I just ask myself would I have done that? I hope I would!! :)

Thank You

JHats_19726_MI.jpg

I guess I was lucky to find the wife a new hunting hat at wally world...

With out another word the man takes off his hat says here I hope this keeps you safe and walks away.
That's awesome. :)

That's awesome. :)

+1.....ya just don't run into folks like that everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the UPH database is unreliable?! I never started this thread! :eek:

It looks as if the replies to the thread all got put in with the original post and somehow my name got attached as the original poster?!

.... And why did I find this? I searched for myself as a poster to find an old thread of mine and the title for this one didn't use capitalization so it stuck out.

Back