Kansas numbers

Uglydawg08

Hey Fellas, I had a Good Pheasant hunt in SD with my 14.5 year old GWP my 8 year old had a broken toe. Looking at taking a young pup to Kansas to get her on some Bob’s. Thinking of staying in Hays. Just looking for a general report if anyone has been up that way. If it’s sparse I could take her to SD for some young roosters.

Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

• 6ECCDA8C-ECF1-4C88-BA4F-4BD5B811CDD9.jpeg
    6ECCDA8C-ECF1-4C88-BA4F-4BD5B811CDD9.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
Yes, reports are running from average to awful. But I'd also say that the quail reports are a step or two better than the pheasant reports. I saw more quail on Saturday and Sunday than I expected to. I can't say anything useful about the Hays area, except that we were south of there. But that's true for 2/3 of the state. ;)

Hey Fellas, I had a Good Pheasant hunt in SD with my 14.5 year old GWP my 8 year old had a broken toe. Looking at taking a young pup to Kansas to get her on some Bob’s. Thinking of staying in Hays. Just looking for a general report if anyone has been up that way. If it’s sparse I could take her to SD for some young roosters.

Thanks in Advance!
I'd really like to know more about that fourteen and a half year old GWP that helped you connect on a limit of South Dakota roosters! Specifically, how do I get a clone?

I'm feeling like that the breed is losing that! My fist few were insanely tough. Not so much with my last few. Maybe I'm not getting them from the wright place. Any way you're lucky 14.5 and still going is very rare.

Back