Kansas IWIHA Reservations - isportsman.net

Chestle

Could use a little help here. I see iWIHA Areas the Hunting Atlas that have to be reserved prior to hunting them.

The isportsman site says:
"Area Check-In and Check-Out options:
Early Check-In is available the night before your hunt - starting at approximately 8:00 pm."

I have been unable to figure out how to accomplish the Early Check-In online. Any tips? How does this work? I click their Check In link and it just takes me to a history page of places I have checked out.

Thanks in advance. Things have obviously changed since I left KS a decade ago.

They’re common on WIHAs near metropolitan areas, mostly in the eastern part of the state. I’ve never seen any out west where I hunt.

Should just able to check in like normal and pick your area (after8 for early check in for the next morning) and click on that iwiha area if there’s spots available and it will say today or tomorrow and click tomorrows date. I’ve never had much problem other than people not checking out and it messes up the system and you can’t get checked in the next day. And one close to my house never seems available especially during Turkey season but i almost never see anyone there 🤨

I guess what I'm asking is whether or not it is possible to check in to one of these areas after 8pm and do it online from home without going to the area.

I can't figure out how to do that or if it is even possible. Anyone know how to do that?
I've checked into I sportsman I assume its the same. Yes you can do it online or you can do it by calling the phone number.

Back