Kansas City doves???

M. R. Byrd

Our usual Labor Day Dove Hunt Extravaganza at the ranch in Dodge has been preempted by the birth a another healthy granddaughter in Kansas City this week. I have never done any hunting in the Kansas City area, but I know my sons, who both live in Northland(KCMO), really need to get out in the field. We all have Kansas lifetime hunting licenses, so I am looking for hunting areas on the Kansas side. If anyone can point me in the right direction send me a PM or give me call 620-789-0777

M.R. Byrd, have you tried Hillsdale Lake? They have a great little pond on the West side of the lake that we used to slay the doves over. Congrats on the addition to the family....I haven't gotten out to dove hunt this year but I'm getting out this weekend. Hillsdale Lake has quite a bit of public hunting around it and if you're in NKC it's south about 30 to 40 miles is all. Congrats again and good luck

Hillsdale,Perry or Clinton will be your best bet. good luck

CONGRATS Gramps !!!:)

Thanks. I just happen to have a picture of our new granddaughter with her big brother. I guess the hospital does not have any pink outfits.

DSCF0862B.jpg

Congratulations Maynard!!! They sure are cute when they're young. Mine are getting too big to be considered cute. A couple more years and you'll be able to take the boy bird hunting:10sign:

Back