just wondering

sage

just wounderin how the bird hunting is going.... its going good here i have limiting out every weekend... but man i wish i could shot more then 3 birds a day.. sunday sage and i walk a old railroad track and sage locked up on a bunch of birds ... but what is sad is i got my limit a mile away from the truck so i unload my gun started walking back.. and there were more pheasant walking back then walking the other way lol.. i think sage was getting mad that i wasnt shooting.. im not saying that a bad problem heck it an awsome problem to have.... so we went to get a buddy and is son.... i was just a guide more or less... i took my gun but i was going to let them shot ... i was just a back up... anyway we got six more birds... the kid was 9 and he shot this first bird with a 4 10... i thnk he got all but 2... i think the kid has got the fever...

Lucky

You're a lucky man, Sage! I hunt in West Central IA, and there are birds, but so far the rain has kept farmers out of the fields too much, and they're hard to find. Another couple weeks and the corn will be mostly out. That will improve the chances. If I get a limit once this year, I'll be pretty excited about it!

Back