Just a little huntin story

arrowbanshee

It is amazing how these boards can bring people together. Myself and Oggie originally came across each other on another board and later found out that we had littermates. A while back we met the first time for a preserve hunt. It ended up being a very cold and wet hunt. When we arrived at the preserve there were a whole bunch of kids waiting to go on a QU hunt but they decided they would wait for another day(actually I think the adults decided, I think the kids would have gone no matter what!). Not us, we drove all that way, we were gonna hunt no matter what! We put the dogs on the ground and let them get re aquainted and then off we went. They hunted well together and so did we. We learned lots of valuable lessons on that trip and were also able to see what good natural retrievers our dogs were. ;) Since then I have gone to a field trial that he entered his pup in and we have also made plans to do some training and testing together. Oggie also introduced me to this site. Just thought I would share this little story...Thanks, Chris

Good story Chris....Hopfully youll have another good story to tell after the hunt test..:cheers:

Back