It's killing me

Didn't make it out on Saturday (oldest son had his flag football tournament) but made up for it yesterday. Cody brought his A game and we had our limit in a little over an hour. Hope the rest of the season is half as good as yesterday.
20141012_091435-1_zps9225e6db.jpg

Didn't make it out on Saturday (oldest son had his flag football tournament) but made up for it yesterday. Cody brought his A game and we had our limit in a little over an hour. Hope the rest of the season is half as good as yesterday.
20141012_091435-1_zps9225e6db.jpg

You're killing me Smalls....;)

Nice looking dog and birds. What region are you in?

What region are you in?

I live in Laurel, about 20 minutes from Billings. These were taken north of Laurel. I grew up in Glendive and I really miss how good the bird hunting is over in eastern MT compared to here. There are birds around here, but they are fewer and farther between than back home.

I just got home from a 9 day trip. I'm resting up to go out again on the 23rd. :)
I've got lots of pics, coming soon.

Pheasant hunting for me was slow all day work for a bird or two to a triple in about a minute at sunrise. Happens some times, you know. :thumbsup:

I met with Cal Sat, we had marinated teal breast grilled. :cheers:
Cal and Morgan are a team, they know how to do a MT pheasant hunting trip.:thumbsup:

Weather was nice morning hunts and to warm afternoons, not bad.

LOTS of hunters though, some did good, others took off for home highly disappointed. :confused:

Montana tail chaser your dog sure reminds me of mine, they even sit the same way :). This was Thursday and she is thinking I am tired dad should have shot better we would have been done a little earlier.

This was Friday and she looks refreshed, we never walked near as far. When you get a double on the first two birds you know it is going to be a short day. :)

Back