It's always something...

Jubilee

Now that the season is officially over, the next item on my list was to get my Female EP bred and have pups this spring/summer. Had the male all lined up. Good looking, strong blood lines, in his prime. I was very excited about this pairing and the potential of this litter:).

Well I just got a hold of the guy to make sure he was still interested in pairing our dogs together sometime towards the end of this month when the "time was right"....unfortunately he sold his male. I didn't need the details or reason, wasn't any of my business. But now I'm back to square one. It took me a long time to find an EP male that was papered and somewhat close to me.:(

I thought the Stars were going to Line up once again

Got a call from my BIL last night asking if I was interested in breeding my EP, as he had a buddy with a "stud" of a EP...after all the info was exchanged, I actually knew the guy, didn't know he had a English Pointer, always knew he had Labs. Well long story short, He does in fact have an English Pointer; papered, and great bloodlines...Just one problem....His dog is also a female:eek:

I don't think that is going to work out so great or produce much in the way of results.:cool:

You might get on field trialer and ask around. Also at times there are some dandy pups for sale over there.

I have a male that makes a great stud. He is well bred, and ver stylish. I would be able to show him on birds. I live just south of Kansas City. If you want more info send me a PM.

Back