Irish Upland Supply Company?

Mr_Tibbs

Kind of a strange inquiry, but I’ll be headed to Ireland for the first time later this September. I won’t be hunting while I’m over there, but I was curious if anyone knew of any Irish/UK brands of upland clothing or supplies unique to the country that we don’t see over here? I’d love to get a souvenir that is upland related (gloves, vest, shooting related, etc.) but haven’t found much info on google. I’m also hoping there would be any issues bringing things that are shooting related (not guns or ammo) back through customs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I googled... Ireland shooting supplies... and found this...had .ie so assuming it's Irish

Most cities of fairly large size (by Irish standards) will have a few sporting goods retailers that carry fly fishing, hunting and sporting gear. They are really fun shops and you will usually be able to find brands you recognize as well as brands that are less known here but more common in the British Isles or Western Europe. Their rain gear, unsurprisingly, is considerable higher quality than the average retail rain gear you'd find here. I think sporting in general is still a little more of an upper class pursuit in Ireland and the UK, though, so prices and the level of quality is generally higher at the sporting goods stores I've been in there, but maybe the only places I popped into happened to be a little higher end.

Back