IL gains 3 PF Farm Bill Biologists

1pheas4

good news but IL is second only to IA in expiring CRP contracts?? Scary, I didnt know we had enough left to expire. Sure would be nice to have one up on the state line.

I rec'd a license plate registration renewal card in the mail today and it says the $2 increase over last year is for the DNR and State Parks. Good ole Jesse White made sure everyone knows that HE doesnt have the right to increase fees he just follows the General Assembly. As if everyone is mad about money going to the DNR. I'd be happy to pay $5 extra per year.

Good to hear from you!

good news but IL is second only to IA in expiring CRP contracts?? Scary, I didnt know we had enough left to expire. Sure would be nice to have one up on the state line.

I rec'd a license plate registration renewal card in the mail today and it says the $2 increase over last year is for the DNR and State Parks. Good ole Jesse White made sure everyone knows that HE doesnt have the right to increase fees he just follows the General Assembly. As if everyone is mad about money going to the DNR. I'd be happy to pay $5 extra per year.

Good to hear from you!

Hey Mike:cheers:

Yeah, Illinois is such a mess right now. Last I heard our stat's DNR budget was around $50 million. The $2.00 increase in lis. plate fees can only help.

I'm wondering if our new PF bio's where placed where they were to help advance the "SAFE" projects around the state?

I met one of the new biologists on my farm in Crawford county IL last weekend to improve some habitat and increase my nesting areas for the quail. Brandon was full of good information and also came down to see me on a Saturday since I do not live in IL. I also introduced him to a local farmer who is going to add some habitat for the quail as well. We did manage to see some quail on the roads each day we were there.:) I suggest all of you get as many farmers and land owners involved in improving what areas they can.

Back