"I though it was walk-in"

"I thought it was walk-in"

The next jackass who tells me that while standing within 50 yards of a purple post with an orange sign that says "private property-keep out" I'm calling the sheriff, the game warden and maybe chuck norris and having them arrested.

Last edited:
The lack of respect and common sense used by some is unfortunate and gives hunters that respect farmers and their land a bad name. I would guess that the majority of these hunters have already packed their guns and bags and will not be seen until the 2010-2011 opener!

You should call the sheriff. Clearly they know they are trespassing. If they don't get any "real" consequences other than a tongue-lashing, they will continue to trespass. They give all the rest of us a bad name.

Call the Wildlife Officer

The next jackass who tells me that while standing within 50 yards of a purple post with an orange sign that says "private property-keep out" I'm calling the sheriff, the game warden and maybe chuck norris and having them arrested.

Why put up with such lying BS even once? Put the local wildlife officer's number on your cell phone, get the plate number, make and model of the offender's vehicle and call it in.

Back