I know this isn't the classifieds but...

JohnMac29

If you want me to take this down I will, I just figured I'd ask you guys since you're local.
I am looking for your used 20 ga or 16 ga o/u or sxs. For a short moment there I considered buying the Turkish ATI Calvary but quickly realized my error.

I am looking for used CZ bobwhite, ring neck, etc. (this would be my higher end) and Stoeger uplander or condors (as they go used in my price range). Any other quality brands are fine as well, those two ideas are just ones that I know of that should be in my price range. Like I've said before I am newer (2 years) to the ring neck game. I currently use my old trusty and quite rusty Remongton 870 super mag express in 12ga. I would love a classic-esque 20ga/16ga, not only for myself, but to let my wife use when she graces me with her presence in the field.

If you guys are looking to make any space in your cabinets, let me know!

Last edited:
If it's ok with the Moderators it's ok with us, we're all in this together.

Sorry but can't help with your search. I was looking at the new Ruger Red Label, but I'll have to save up a lot of overtime money to make it guilt free! :rolleyes:

John if you don't mind I would like to place your thread in the classified forum. I think you may get more traffic over there;)

Nick

I'll leave a link up for a few days in the PA forum.;)

Nick

Back